Welcome to the tranquil world of Irayos Spa, A sanctuary of wellness; where you can detox and rebalance your senses. Experience ancient Indian massages perfected over centuries, as well as modern rejuvenation regimens and practices that will invigorate and energize you.
There are 5 natural mineral springs in the city of Vichy, France. It is these springs that inspired the design of the Vichy shower. It usually includes 5-7 shower heads that are placed in a row over a cushioned table where a person is supposed to lay down. The shower helps one relax and also boost body immunity. Irayos is the only retreat in the region with a spa that offers Vichy showers, making it one of our most popular hydrotherapy treatments. Now you can experience the Hydrotherapy near Mumbai, just a drive away.
Yoga is India’s gift to the world. The problem is that the rest of the world embraced the benefits of Yoga more rapidly than most Indians did. Thankfully that attitude is now changing. Today, millions of Indians immerse themselves in the miracle that is Yoga. And while the time-tested practices of Yoga can be done just about anywhere, there is no better place to experience this connection than when surrounded by nature at its most pristine. Our Yoga Pavilion is truly one with nature and is the perfect place for Yoga. The Yoga Pavilion is open for those who want to individually do Yoga. We also welcome requests from Yoga practitioners who would like to organize Yoga classes/events at our retreat.
Blue below, green above the pool stretches out underneath a canopy of trees. They say swimming helps you burns about 250 calories every 30 minutes. We say burning calories was never this much fun. Think of our pool as the most refreshing way to start your day.
The shape of our pool is not a rectangle or a square, and the reasons behind this are the 2 trees that are right in the middle of the pool. We love nature for providing us land, food and shelter and there was no way we could harm it by cutting the two beautiful trees to make a perfectly shaped pool. The 2 trees still stand tall, providing a canopy of branches above the pool.
- Appropriate swimwear must always be worn. Guests will be removed from the pool in absence of proper swimwear
- Shower is necessary before entering the pool
- Guests should refrain from using the pool right after a massage or any other Spa Therapy
- Bathrobes should be kept at a clean and dry place and should not be left unattended
- Personal inflatables are permitted but other guests’ comfort should be respected while using them in the pool
- No food, candy, or chewing gum is allowed in the pool
- Pollution of swimming pool is prohibited. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter or blowing the nose, amongst other things are prohibited in the pool
- If a guest is unwell, they should not enter the pool
- Guests with skin conditions should refrain from using the pool
- No pets allowed in and around the pool
- No glassware allowed in and around the pool
- No eating or drinking inside the pool
- Children under 13 years old must always be accompanied by an adult responsible for their safety and behavior.
- Diving is prohibited in this pool
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation:
Summers: 0930 hrs to 1900 hrs
Winters: 1000 hrs to 1800 hrs
- Don’t drink alcohol before swimming
- Violation of any of the above mentioned policies, gives the retreat management the right to charge a penalty and make you vacate your room without any refund whatsoever. Over and above this, a formal complaint might be filed with competent authorities at the discretion of hotel management